Atom's Virtual Homeport contains stories and scenes from over 20 years and two voyages around the world seeking adventure aboard our 28-foot Pearson Triton sailboat, Atom.
Climb aboard to share our past and recent voyages, read articles on cruising, ideas on fitting out your sailboat, interviews with interesting sailors, and tips on the art of cruising under sail.
May your horizon broaden every day.
The radiant goddess Circe sent a sail filling wind
behind us, a good companion for a voyage. We made
all shipshape aboard and sat tight: wind and helmsman
kept her on her course. All day long we ran before the
wind, with never a quiver on the sail; then the sun set,
and all the ways grew dark.
– Homer, The Odyssey –
- Allied Seawind 30 Modifications
- Columbia 29 with Electric Propulsion
- Building an Integral Bilge Water Tank
- Installing aluminum toe rails on an Alberg 30
- Installing exterior frameless acrylic windows on an Alberg 30
- 9.8hp Outboard Well on an Alberg 30
- Refit Exterior - Part 1
- Pearson Triton Pajaro
- Refit Interior - Part 2