At Cruising Yacht Services, based in Brunswick, GA, we offer products, consulting services, and specialize in fitting out sailboats for extended offshore cruising. We are also agents for Mack Sails, Garhauer Marine and other quality yacht equipment suppliers.
It may take someone years to learn what improvements and modifications their boat needs for comfortable and safe cruising. Besides knowing what equipment is desirable to have and how to use it, it's also important to learn what you don't need. The standard cruising reference books are helpful, but don't answer all questions relating to your particular boat, your experience level, and your specific cruising goals. For several years I have worked with people new to cruising to help them realize their dreams sooner rather than later. Whether you learn from others or do it entirely on your own, my advice - begin your journey today!
Contact us for more information.
Marine Equipment Resources:
- Sail Trailers custom made sailboat trailers
We are dealers for the following quality boat equipment manufacturers:
New and used equipment for sale:
- For Sale: 1964 Tripp 29 Sloop
- For Sale: 1979 Southern Cross 31(Sold July 2014)
- For Sale: 1965 Pearson Triton (No longer available - new owner found)
- For Sale: Trailer (SOLD NOV 2012)
- For Sale: Trailer (Temporarily off market (rented): 2014)
- For Sale: Pearson Alberg 35 Sailboat 1964 (Sold - Oct 2011)
- For Sale: 1991 F-27 Corsair Trimaran with trailer (Sold - July 2011)
- 1972 Alberg 30 "Bells" Voyager Edition (Sold 6/22/2016)